Camellia 4 Spa Pedicure Chair
Camellia Spa Pedicure Chair Base measures at 56″ Length x 28.5″ Width x 17″ Height; approx. 105 lbs. Weight without Massage Chairs. Camellia 1 Spa Unit Height and Weight vary depending on the chair model chosen.
- Fiberglass with Acrylic coated for the base
- Manicure Tray
- Clean jet Max (magnet jet)
- Chemical and acetone resistance
- Quiet Whirlpool Motor
- Capable of Floor Drain or Wall Drain
- Automatic Power slide and recline
- Free Pedicure Stool
- Adjustable Up/Down armrests
- Pull out Spray
- Durable leatherette with protective finish
- Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- 1 Year Warranty by Manufacturer
Camellia 4 Spa Pedicure Chair Specifications:
- Dimensions: 55″L X 32″W X 58″H
- Tub Capacity: 4 US gal (16L)
- Water Source: 1/2″ pipe thread fitting hot & cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Backflow Preventer factory installed. Normal water pressure of 30 to 120 PSI required.
- Drain Source: 1-1/4″ drain. 1/2″ if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps. Factory installed discharge pump (optional).
- Electrical: Whirlpool CleanJet 1/5HP 120V 1.5 AMP 60hz.
- Discharge pump (optional) 110V 5.5 AMP 60Hz.
- Cerfications: CSA approved & UL listed
- Each bowl is handcrafted at our facility. By hand making each of our bowls, we may confidently say that each of our bowls is one of a kind.
We would like to take this opportunity to ask each of our distributors to ensure that all clients are aware that we make each of our bowls individually, and that this process ensures their bowls will be singularly unique. Each bowl will have different markings, and the colors may vary by a fraction of a hue; these differences are especially apparent with our popular Rustic Gold bowls. While the bowls look the same, they are, in fact, different.
Should replacement bowls be required by a customer, it’s important for them to know that the replacement bowl will not be identical to their original bowl.