Aqua 4 Spa Pedicure Chair
The Aqua 4 is designed to combine style, appeal and a variety of options, as well as affordability. With its built-in Shiatsu Massage, complete with power recline/slide seat, the Aqua 4 is bound to make the owner, operators and clients smile.
The base is made from premium quality, high gloss Lucite brand cast acrylic. The base is reinforced with fire-grade fiberglass and gel resin.
The Cleanjet™ Pipeless system is installed in the basin, which provides a whirlpool, hyrdotherapy massage.
To help accent the base and basin of the Aqua 4, color therapy mood lighting is a standard feature on this pedicure spa. As well, there is an angled footrest for your clients’ comfort, ease-to-use, front-mounted controls for your technicians’ ease, and a matching technician’s stool is added to complete the package.
The seat comes in soft premium vinyl, in a variety of colors. Along with lift-up armrests for easy client use and one (1) fixed manicure arm tray, the power adjustable recline and slide seat is equipped with a state of the art Shiatsu massage system. The easily accessible remote control is mounted nicely on the armrest and held securely by the remote holder.
- Shiatsu Massage
- Fiberglass with Acrylic coated base
- Base is chemical and acetone resistance spa shell
- Manicure Tray
- CleanJet Max (magnet jet)
- Quiet Whirlpool Motor
- Capable of Floor Drain or Wall Drain
- Discharge Pump (optional $200)
- Automatic Power slide and recline
- Adjustable Up/Down armrests
- Pull out Spray
- Mood color Therapy
- Durable leatherette with protective finish
- Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- 1 Year Warranty by Manufacturer
Aqua 4 Spa Pedicure Chair Specification:
- Dimensions – 56″L x 28″W x 54″H or 64″L x 44’W x 96″H per palette with 2 spas each
- Tub Capacity – 4 US gal. (19 L)
- Drain Source – 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
- Water Source – 1/2” pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 – 120 PSI required. Backflow preventer V00275 installed.
- Electrical – 2 Whirlpool Ultra CleanJet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz.
- Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.
- Certifications – CSA approved & UL listed
- Manufactures reserve the right to change the specs without notice.
- Certifications – CSA approved & UL listed by E218645