– All Products listed on our site are not guaranteed to be in stock. Please feel free to call or visit any of our showrooms to verify the availability that you are interested in. All information related to products selling on this site are supplied by our manufactures and they reserve the right to update it without notice.
– We reserve the right to refuse the manufacturing prices.
– Your order is shipped from the manufactures fully or partially based on the availability of products currently in stock at the time the order. Clients pay only for what is shipped.
– 20 Day Return Policy – Unused Products Only
– Returns are only accepted within 20 days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
– To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com or phone: 818-900-9918 To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There would be 25% restocking fee and customer also have to be responsible for shipping costs(both ways).
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (Defective/Damaged Products Only)
60 Day Exchange Policy – Defective Products Only
If you believe you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Defective products may only be exchanged within 60 days of purchase. In order to process your exchange, we will need your order number, description of your setup (including photos if available), and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed. If Regalnailstore.com determines that repair or replacement of a defective product is not practical, we will provide a refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your repaired/replacement product to reach you may vary.
Damaged in Shipment
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Regalnailstore.com within 14 days of receipt of the product.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at info@Regalnailstore.com right away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
– Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
– If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge by our manufacturer.
– During one year from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
– The warranty does not cover customer installation, adjustments, set up. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by the manufactures that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered.
– Receipt of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to gain warranty service. Warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances.
– Furthermore, warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance.