– All Products listed on our site are not guaranteed to be in stock. Please feel free to call or visit any of our showrooms to verify the availability that you are interested in. All information related to products selling on this site are supplied by our manufactures and they reserve the right to update it without notice.
– We reserve the right to refuse the manufacturing prices.
– Your order is shipped from the manufactures fully or partially based on the availability of products currently in stock at the time the order. Clients pay only for what is shipped.
– If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge by our manufacturer.
– During one year from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
– The warranty does not cover customer installation, adjustments, set up. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by the manufactures that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered.
– Receipt of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to gain warranty service. Warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances.
– Furthermore, warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance.