La Fleur 3 Pedicure Chair
A certified classic, revamped. The classic La Fleur pedicure unit has been revamped into the new La Fleur 3. La Fleur 3 offers a stylish new footrest that combines comfort and functionality. The center portion of the footrest is hinged to allow for elevation of the client’s feet.
Four argent base color options; eight illustrious glass bowl colors; and ten beautiful massage chair upholstery colors allow for a La Fleur to be personalized for your spa. La Fleur 3 Pedicure Chairs come with a state-of-the-art shiatsu roller back massage system.
The roller back system works on applying pressure to all the right spots as well as providing several different functions: compression, kneading, percussion and rolling. All of these functions can be controlled by a hand-held remote which allows your client to customize their experience.The IDJet Whirlpool System is one of the most powerful on the market. This system is easy to remove and clean with its magnetic locking system.
La Fleur 3 pedicure Spa offers signature hand-crafted glass bowl, available in an assortment of vibrant colors, durable acrylic base, high-quality massage chair and IDJet Technology.
La Fleur 3 Spa Base measures at 55″ Length x 30″ Width x 15″ Height; approx. Without Massage Chairs.
La Fleur 3 Unit Height and Weight vary depending on the chair model chosen.
Width (with Side Trays up) 61″
Depth (fully reclined) 46″
Width (with Side Trays up) 45″
La Fleur 3 Pedicure Chair Base:
- Magnetic Pipeless, Using 120V
- Hand Crafted Fiberglass Base
- Showerhead Sprayer attached on the basin
- A Controllable faucet for Water temperature
- Color Therapy light
- Hegiht Adjustable Footrest Cushion
- Darin pump is optional. Using 120V
- Tub: can hold 4.5 gallon capacity.
- Plumbing Soucre: Hot & Cold tube: O.5sin. Darinpump: 1.5sin
- Certifications: UL certification, Boston MA Approval, Los Angeles CA Approval, IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA standards.
- 1 year warranty